Tae Kim's Guide to Japanese Forum

To address questions and improvements for the Japanese Grammar Guide as well as topics concerning Japanese in general.

You are not logged in.

#26 2007-08-17 01:30:44

Kowarisuki

Re: A small complaint

pazu wrote:
scout wrote:

I personally find comments like those above demotivating and often enough to make me not want to post in those threads.

And I was thinking I was alone in this matter...

+1, sometimes threads are so watery that it makes them difficult to read.

芸術は長く人生は短し

#27 2007-08-17 06:05:23

hasen

どんぐり さん、
I couldn't help but notice that your first thread in the new forum is not a question or anything, but rather your story with the language.

ハセン

#28 2007-08-17 08:58:02

scout

It's a bit disappointing when the same people who pushed for the new stricter forum don't follow the rules.  So far all I see in that thread is just "fluff." sad

#29 2007-08-17 09:48:16

Kscnoko

可笑しいね?

#30 2007-08-17 12:38:16

bubblebath

The thread must be his Declaration of Independence. smile

Please correct my English.

#31 2007-08-17 14:47:30

愛の天使

What the hell is wrong with you rats?
どんぐり only THANKED Tae-Kim in that thread! He/she THANKED Tae-Kim.
How DARE you attack どんぐり?
You are those types of a''holes that just enjoy pittching down on other people...
THE NEW FORUM SECTION has several new threads, each with questions and answers.

SO restrain yourselves from swining around further, and go back to your rotten plastic holes...

--- I don't know how Tae-Kim can put up with you. A person THANKS Tae-Kim, and you jump on the person just because your blood is evil and poisoned. BACK OFF!

Tae-Kimさんへ:
Please realize that one thing is deffending the helpless, and the completely different thing is to stick with the "corrupted" majority because you are afraid the majority will "abandon" you.

(Notes:
1) "you" used in this last text is a general "you", not referring to anyone specifically
2) I don't mean that you (already) ignore the "needed" ones, of course not, this is just a prenotice to look out for the very-likely-possible evil influence by the e-v-i-l, s-e-l-f-i-s-h, and e-g-o-i-s-t-i-c people who may leave the forum because you didn't "smash" the "justice rebbelions" like they wanted you to do)

I'd rather be alone and kill the evil b-i-t-c-h in every punk that tries to interfere with justice!!!!!!!
I'd rather stab them over and over, than let myself to get overwhelmed by their EVIL intentions!

~P.S. Thank you for understanded needs of どんぐり, me and all other people who actually want justice.~ I hope you won't forget that. Fight the evil!

Last edited by 愛の天使 (2007-08-17 14:52:28)

#32 2007-08-17 14:52:45

Faumdano

Dude, you need to calm the fuck down... seriously.
I'm not sure what happened, and I don't particularly care either -- all I hear is your ranting and whining.

蒔かぬ種は生えぬ

#33 2007-08-17 14:55:46

愛の天使

They attacked an innocent, thankful person, and I WON'T tolerate it!

EDIT:
Faumdano: So, if several men would try to slaughter an innocent kid in front of you, you'd just sit/stand with your arms crossed?
Of course you would... you couldn't care less... As long as you have a pleasant life, everyone else may freely be violated by others. Some nice person you are...

Edit#2:
I, for one CAN'T and WON'T stand innocent people get teased/bullied or anything similar! I have sense of justice, and I will defend even a stranger, no matter if I put myself in danger!

If my defending of どんぐり gets me banned on this forum, then fine! (I see no reason, but it depends on Tae-Kim's nature)
You'll never make me stop caring for others!

Last edited by 愛の天使 (2007-08-17 15:08:12)

#34 2007-08-17 15:05:59

Faumdano

What, because he was a hypocrite for posting fluff in the Q&A forum? Sure it's probably probably in bad taste to have attacked him for that, but it's also not not true.

[edit]

Faumdano: So, if several men would try to slaughter an innocent kid in front of you, you'd just sit/stand with your arms crossed?
Of course you would... you couldn't care less... As long as you have a pleasant life, everyone else may freely be violated by others. Some nice person you are...

Yes of course I would... die scum *rolls eyes*
You need to dislodge that chip on your shoulder before it crushes you.

That's some analogy you picked -- I'm sure there's a name for that particular fallacy.

Last edited by Faumdano (2007-08-17 15:09:00)

蒔かぬ種は生えぬ

#35 2007-08-17 15:13:24

愛の天使

So, now "kindly thanking to people" is called "fluff"?
When did this terminology change, please teach me!
Even if it wasn't a question, it was a THANK NOTE, and only a fool would attack a thank note.

#36 2007-08-17 15:13:59

Faumdano

Did I say I agreed with attacking him for thanking Tae Kim? Did I?
I said it was probably in poor taste to do so. Nevertheless, it still makes one a hypocrite to request a Q&A forum and then use it for the very thing that left you with a distaste for the other forums.

I am done with you. You continue to come off day after day as a spoiled child or someone with one hell of a persecution complex.

蒔かぬ種は生えぬ

#37 2007-08-17 15:21:00

愛の天使

「掴め!眩しい明日を! 守れ!愛する人を! 逞しい自分に成れるさ、 壊せ!弱気な君を! 崩せ!ぶつかる壁を! 熱い鼓動武器に成るから、 BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART!」

That's my policy... 永遠に!

#38 2007-08-17 15:29:52

pazu

Hmm... I'll get some popcorn.

Amazing how perspective works.

--
手加減せずに私の日本語を直してください

#39 2007-08-17 15:35:15

愛の天使

Don't worry, I finished my doing. :)

you can put the popcorn away... or give it to me :p

#40 2007-08-17 15:35:46

bubblebath

pazu wrote:

Hmm... I'll get some popcorn.

Amazing how perspective works.

I recommend you a cup of coke too.

Last edited by bubblebath (2007-08-17 15:37:07)

Please correct my English.

#41 2007-08-17 16:54:28

hasen

I thought 愛の天使 was kidding ..

ハセン

#42 2007-08-17 17:05:41

愛の天使

First of all, it's どんぐり, not どんぐい.
And second: unbelievable, but we actually aren't the same person.
I'd never be so desparate to create another account and act as protecting someone else, while I actually am protecting myself, lol...

Some wild phantasy is going on in your head, でしょう?

Last edited by 愛の天使 (2007-08-17 17:06:25)

#43 2007-08-17 17:07:48

Kscnoko

Ok I apologize for my rude guess.

#44 2007-08-17 17:13:26

愛の天使

Don't worry, I am also amazed by the fact there is a single person on this planet with somewhat similar views like me... (?and behaviours?)

どんぐり: Btw, nice nickname smile (acorn)

Board footer