Tae Kim's Guide to Japanese Forum

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW REGISTRATIONS BUT LEFT FOR PROSPERITY!

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-15 01:40:10

kenjo_kenjo

Tagalog translation (Pagsasalin sa Tagalog)

Hi Kim! I'm Ken, from Manila, Philippines. I want to translate your manual into Tagalog (or Filipino). I've been studying Japanese  for about five years now, albeit I haven't made any considerable progress over the years. I'm kind of lazy, but somehow, having met a Japanese friend, my interest in the language have been rekindled ... so I'm back to my text books and audiobooks again. I'm not really sure if anyone from my country would be interested in the translation ... almost everyone speaks English anyway and would prefer (I think) to study the language using English. But I believe that translating your work would improve my grammar and vocabulary along the way and brush up whatever I've learned in those five years of lazy studying ^_^ ....

I've downloaded everything I needed, I just need your permission ... or you can email me at kenjo_kenjo<at>yahoo<dot>com ...

#2 2008-10-16 02:22:01

クリス

Re: Tagalog translation (Pagsasalin sa Tagalog)

Wow! I'll look forward to it.

Galingan mo big_smile big_smile

#3 2008-10-19 01:09:06

Ken

Nga po eh, pero baka anim na buwan pa bago ko matapos ... nagsisimula na 'ko, hindi pala to biro,  may mga Pilipino pala sa forum na 'to ...

// Yeah, but it might take me six months to complete it ... I'm starting the task now ... which I never thought would be this difficult ... I never knew there are Filipinos in this forum ^_^

#4 2010-07-29 05:32:58

christine ebrado

to translate the english to tagalog

#5 2010-10-19 04:56:25

kei

nice smile

Board footer